Thursday, November 1, 2012

the very last day of my school life .

31.10.2012 , it's the very last day of my secondary school life . did I feel happy ? no . I feel sad actually . I can't meet with the teacher i like anymore . I can't chat with friends and play 15,20 with them at class anymore . I can't share the happiest things and sad things to my best best friends also . I can't went to 美景/孤僻茶餐室 with my dearest friends to having our breakfast everyday anymore . lastly , i also can't went to the 小树 for chit-chat with those best team every morning . I'll miss the moment that I spent with my friends and teachers too :')

Kah Yee , i know her since we were in form 1 .
we are in the same class when we were in form 1 , 1A3 :D
my best sis , we always share our things to each other .
babyyy , I love you much :*

Pui Yen , the super bigbang fans . VIP forever !
she is very good in cooking , i love to eat the sushi that made by her :p
we always chat about the news of bigbang .
hmm , a good friend for me :)

Yan Yan , a very cute girl in my class .
she let us feel like she was a litter kid , but actually she was 18 in this year :p
by the way , keep cute always lar star star :D

Siou Cing , she is same with me , love T.O.P 99 !
she is the thinnest and lightest girl in my class , LOL .
although we are not so close , but still I hope that our friendship will forever too :D

Clover , the girl sit infront of me in class .
she likes to ponteng to other class when P and P , LOL .
sometimes , we will have some girl's talk in class too :)
anyway , keep sweet with your boy and friendship forever :D


Ven Siew , i know her since i'm standard 1 .
she live behind my house , we always played together when we were small :p
thanks for accompany to keep fit before graduation night :)
before graduation night , we jogging around our house every evening .
we chat many things when we jogging , all about love , friendship and some more :)
keep our friendship forever lar :D

Jasmine , i know her since form 2 .
we are damn freaking close when we were form 2 .
still remember that she always call me laopo and i call her laogong :p
hmm , friendship forever :)

Kah Yee & Hui Mei :)







best friends in class :D

the teacher i love most in my school :)

the malay teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment