Tuesday, November 20, 2012

hiking day :)

today wake up early in the morning , wake up at 4.45am and went to hiking ._. opps ! he date me , haha :$ and he date yukiko and lailai too , but they ffk ._. after brush my teeth and changed my clothes , he call me , he thought i haven't wake up . lol ._. 


after that , waiting his coming to fetch me . he brought a chocolate dutch lady milk for me :$ then he went to join his friends and went mengelembu together . when i reach there , seriously i get shocked :O there was really dark ._. after he wait some of his friends reach , then we started our hiking journey :p before we start , all of his friends argue about wanna walked the street of 49 or 42 . lol ._. they said , 49 is more easier than 42 and more easier walk by girl but the street need to take more longer time to walk it . 42 is more difficult but fast . at the end , they choose 42 . all of them separate to don't know how many gangs for hiking . i went with him , jk khor , wai kit and boon , 2 girls 3 boys . we started our hiking at almost 6.30am . the street is really really dark ._. luckily he lend me his electric torch and he keep holding me along the street , awww :$ #thank you :) we use almost 1 hours to reach the half hill for view the sunrise . although the journey is so exhausting , but it's worth . i can view the sunrise , the very first time in my life :) it's fucking beautiful :p

the most beautiful ham dan wong ;)

five of us was the first gang who reach on the half hill . when we reach , i saw many uncles and aunties were at there too . an aunty praise me , she say me so kuat . awww :$ i was so proud of myself , i got the semangat to walk until the half hill . we wait the coming of his others friends , we wait them for almost 1 hours . lol ._. while waiting their coming , we took photo around :)

he helped me to take it , the view of mengelembu was behind me :D

opps ! his friend call us to take photo together :)

someone curi tangkap us :p

big like for this ! got the feel :D

after his friends reach , we hae awhile at there until 8am something . then we walk down from the hill . after that , he fetch me to fatt sifu eat dim sum :) after having breakfast , back home . 
#thank you for your caring today , haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment