Sunday, October 28, 2012

Graduation night 2012

Graduation Night , is the most important day for all the form 5 students who are leaving their secondary school soon . and me too :') so I was so damn expect for the coming of graduation night . I really expect it for long long time and the time of that night was really passed freaking fast ! :'( the night before graduation night , I really can't sleep as well as I can . cause I was feel so excited about that night . that night , i had take pictures with my friends and my ex . LOL ! and when I view back all those photo of that night , I feel abit regret . cause I didn't take pictures with some friends also :/ sigh . so , graduation night is really a memorable , amazing and awesome night for me ever and i can't forget about it ! :'D



outfit of the day :D

photo with friends :D

with Yukiko :)

with Vicky :)

with Xiao Wei :)

with Pui San :) 

with Ven Siew :)


with Kher Yan :)

with Xin Yi :)

with Ying :)

 
with Wen Yen :)

 with Teh :)

 with Siou Cing :)

 with Foo :)

 with Chun Kit :)

 with Yi Wei :)

 with Kah Yee :)

 with Crizsena :)

 with Cammy :)

 with lummm :) 

 with Strawberry :)

 with Kristy :)

 with Man Man :)

with Kok Joon :)


with Yen :)

with Hui Ying :)

photo with those school grass and school flower :D

with the top 3 school grass , Chee Ching :)



with the top 5 school grass , Wen Hao :)
and i go on the stage and give the rose to him :$

with the top 10 school flower , Clover :)

with the top 10 school flower , Jasmine :)

with the top 5 school grass , Gaga :)

with the top 3 school flower , Maggie :)

with the top 3 school flower , Wai Shan :)
and she is the prom queen of that night too .

with the top 5 school flower , Yan Yan :)

with the top 10 school grass , Kimixi :)
and he is also the male top model too .

with the top 10 school flower , Shirley :)

with the top 3 school flower , Carol :)
and she is also the female top model too .

photo with teachers :D

Chinese teacher :)

Maths teacher :)

Discipline teacher :)

Economic teacher :)

group photo :D



I sit at the same table with them :)




best sis ever :D









classmates :)
2012 ' 5A1

2011 ' 4A1

the highest moment on that night :D
all of us dancing Gangnam Style on the stage ! 

photo of second round :D
went Lavish celebrate Elaine's birthday :)







--END--

No comments:

Post a Comment