Friday, January 27, 2012

年初一 NianChuYi ♥

weeee !
Happy Chinese New Year Everyone :D
when i wake up and switch on my phone ,
my phone vibrate non-stop -.-
my phone gonna hang and the line damn suck !
early in the morning ,
many cousins came my house .
them all came back from KL :)
long time no seeeeeeeee !

today's outfit .

 my little cute niece .
she call me YiYi :/
i'm so old .

then ,
we went to the KFC near my house to have our lunch .


having lunch .


my sister .


is time to back home :)

suddenly ,
i feel that my uncle was so rich ><
he got a iPhone 4 and a Samsung Galaxy SII !
and i take his SII for take photo :D
i take many photo :P
有一架那么好的电话在我眼前 ,
不拿来自拍真是对不起自己 xD












my grandma . 


my sister again .

my little sister .


at the night ,
we all went out for having our dinner .
i saw ah Tong and Jayson Lee :D
when ah Tong saw me ,
she hug me tightly , LOL .
after dinner ,
my uncle , aunt and mummy bring me OverTime ! 
yeahhhhh !
finally i went there :D
haha !
we went there at 10.30pm something .
i drink wine :)

it's wine , not sandy ! xD

 my mummy's eyes was so small o.o
cause of the flash light .

my mummy :)

my mummy and aunt .

we stay at there until 1.30am ,
then we back home .
damn a tired and happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment