Saturday, May 19, 2012

playing basketball :)

12.05.12 :)

extra tuition at that day :/
science , bored .
tuition with kit mun and kimixi .
after tuition ,
join kuankeen , waichun and elaine to parade .
then jian boy come and join us also .
after parade ,
sure went chatime :D
we stay at chatime until 5pm ,
then elaine fetch me back home
and they all come the basketball court near my house
to play basketball :)
all boys playing basketball ,
but me and elaine keep taking photos :P








using kk's phone :P


 she looks cute in this photo :D







using jian boy's iPhone :D

do you know who are him ?
he is kimixi , LOL
i help him took one :P

before back , 
come !
let's have a dai hap jiu first :D

then , 
elaine fetch kuankeen and kimixi back .
jian boy and waichun come my house to wait fai .

 at my house :)


after that , 
they back home also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment