Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kimixi's Birthday Celebration :)

May of 1st ,
it's my best sister , Kimixi's Birthday :)
but we celebrate for him earlier 
on 30th April at Euro House :)

that day's outfit :)

i went out at 7pm something ,
Fai fetch me and Jian Boy too :)
Xinyi is the first person to reach there ,
then we reach too .
at about 8pm something ,
all reach :)
Kimixi , Else , Kar Jun , Tiger , Kit Mun , Vanessa , Moon Yung ,
Aun Jian , Fai , Xin Yi and me .



with Xin Yi :)






 i freaking love this ! :D
but i'm fat :/


with Vanessa :)




with my kei gah lou , KuanKeen :)


we are happy family , LOL 
my big daughter and small daughter :)


girl's gang ! :D

 Kit Mun , KuanKeen :)

 Kimixi , KuanKeen :)

 Ayden looks funny ,
they said him smile like a duck :P




finally Moon Yung took photo with us :)

they play snooker :)

it's the photo only me , hahaha :P

 this is the birthday card we made it to Kimixi :)



 new hairstyle :)


 my hair looks so longgggg :)


then we gave a big big surprise to Kimixi ,
we bought a birthday cake to him ,
he feel shock :P



they order three towers of beer :)
Kimixi , Kit Mun and Ayden got abit drunk , LOL


i didn't drunk :P

we stay there until 12.30am ,
then Fai fetch me back home :)
and 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIMIXI ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment