Saturday, October 22, 2011

Farewell Gathering of 2011 ♥

today i woke up at 5am :/
LOL . first time woke up so early -.-
because today is the farewell of girl guide .
we need to back to school before 6.30am -.-
i drink a cup of milk before i went to school :D


















actually my look for today is ...


















but when i reach school ,
my disiplin , JASMINE LIM call me tie it up :/
ishhhh !
then i guai guai tie up :P
the theme of this farewell is
MEMORIES OF THE PAST ,
BIT BY BIT TO KEEP .
we ate McD again -.-
this gathering is used about 4 hours .
after that ,
we all go to our guide tent to take picture :P
haha , so zi lian .


















a big lollipop , but it's not mine :(
me and yi wei took many many many picture :D
























haha , me ex-husband :D
Jasmine Lim .



















my friends , Soo Pui Teng :)

No comments:

Post a Comment