Friday, October 28, 2011

25.10.11 ♥

today i wake up early in the morning .

mummy call her friend and bring me to do facial :)
whoots ! first time do facial .
mummy call me don't tell daddy that i go and do facial .
if not , he will scold me .
so when mummy friend's come my house to fetch me ,
i tell my daddy that i go my friend house and my friend's sister is in the car :P
LOL .
sorry , daddy :P
when i reach there ,
the beautician call me to change my clothe .
then i sleep on a bed ,
she start to help me to wash my face and bla bla bla :P
hmm . damn comfort :)
but when she help me to squeeze my acne ,
auchhhhhhhh !
pain like hell -.-
then she help me massage also :D
today ,
i really learn a word that my mummy told me .
the word is 要美不要命 ! -.-
after that ,
my cousin come my house .
she send me a picture .
i like it so much .




nice shooting :)

26.10.11 


today wake up early also .
cause today is my sister's birthday :)
we gonna celebrate with her .
and today also my beloved friend's birthday .
happy birthday to my sister and my beloved Foo Foo :)




ice-cream cake :D
my favourite flavour .






my sister :)


we are happy family :)



this is the present that i gift to Foo Foo :)
nice ?

today it's also the first day of Deepavali .
my neighbour that live behind my house is Indian .
they give us some cookies and "ang pau" .


purple pau ? XD
27.10.11 

today my daddy and mummy fetch me to account tuition :)
pity me :(
holiday still need to tuition .
before i go to tuition , 
my mummy went to many bank -.-
Great Eastern , Alliance Bank , CIMB Bank and Public Bank -.-
then i wait them in the car .
alone :/
so i started to self-loving :P


haha , yeong sui :/



my weird smile :/



got the LC feel :P



do you see my pink nails ? ;)


chatime ! :D

haha , finally i found chatime :)
luckily my daddy's car is stopped opposite the chatime .
after that , 
i went early to tuition and wait my best friend Yi Wei .
when she arrive , 
we go to All In Cafe for having our lunch :)
we took picture too .
but the picture is not with me :/
after we have our lunch ,
we back to the tuition center and guai guai tuition :/

THAT'S ALL !

No comments:

Post a Comment