Friday, December 10, 2010

second day - Berjaya Hills , Genting ♥

30 . 11 .10 ♥
GENTING ! GENTING ! GENTING !
i'm coming . XD
but before went genting ,
we went Colmar Tropicale , Berjaya Hills .
this time ,
we went there with many cousins .
( the cousins that i long time no see >< )
we all went to eat breakfast before going to play .
then ,
i saw a cousin .
he looks like a people in my school ,
OUH ! i know ,
he looks like Eric !
but he is very cool >,<
and he is same age with me .
i got tell Foo ,
Foo called him Eric number 2 ,
LOL !
after breakfast ,
we depart to Berjaya hills .
many people call there as village France .
when we reach there ,
we take many photos :)
after visit at there ,
there have a mini car to fetch us to another village ,
call Japanese Tea House .
there looks nice :)

 village France .

 my cousin and my niece .

 me and my mum .

 me and my dad .

 my dad and mum .

 three leng lui here . XD
Bernice , Annie , Angela .

 Japanese Tea House .

 my family .

 take photo before visit to village France .

 when waiting the coming of mini car .

 all my aunt sot sot with my cousin . XD

before back , we all take photo together .
then , we went Genting .
just go with my family ,
my aunt them din go Genting with us .
so syok at Genting !
( dunno how to describe my feeling at Genting >< )
straight to show picture lar :)
 Genting Skyway .


 i cant see the view cause there got many brume .

 me and my brother .



 in the skyscraper .

 nice view .

 i love the logo of Genting .


 my sister jump very high .

 my sister is get angry-ing .

take by my sister .
senget already ><

No comments:

Post a Comment