Friday, December 10, 2010

first day - KL , 1 Utama ♥

29 . 11 . 10 ♥
i went KL with my family ,
to visit my grandma , aunt , uncle and my all cousin :)
when i reach KL ,
we all rest awhile and eat our lunch .
we rest about an hour ,
then my cousin bring us to shopping .
WEE WIT ! i love shopping :)
we went 1 Utama .
1 Utama was damn big , OMG !
my cosin tell me ,
1 Utama was combine by parkson , jusco , tesco .....
at there , my mum bought two shoes ,
and my mum bought a pink dress to me :)
damn love it !
we shopping at there about 4-5 hours ,
after shopping ,
we went my uncle's shop to eat our dinner .
when about 11 ,
we back my uncle's house to sleep .
i expect the coming of tomorrow :)
 when i was at my uncle's house .

 my new pink dress .

 1 Utama .

 i saw starbucks again .

 Merry Christmas .

in the 1 Utama toilet .

No comments:

Post a Comment