Monday, October 4, 2010

dinner at KL___cousin married !

yesterday ,
my cousin came my house to visited us ,
they tell me ,
they went to KL later .
they ask me wan go KL with them anot ,
I SURE WANT TO GO LAR ! XD
then me and my bro , sis go KL together .
WOHOO !
after we tidy up our clothes ,
we depart to KL without with our parents .
first time go to another country without parents ,
wohoo ! syok-nya !
after 2-3 hours ,
i reach Rawang to find my grandma =)
reach grandmz house ,
we change our clothe to dinner .
after change clothe ,
we went to dinner ,
the place is near Sungai Wang .
on the way to take my dinner ,
i saw STARBUCKS !
ishh !
STARBUCKS is attract me to go in ,
but i cant ='(
when reach the place ,
we are the first costumer ==
at the whole night ,
i'm so boring ><
luckily got some friends sms with me ,
thanks all who accompany me sms ,
ming wei , wayne , cammy and yi wei =)

 the dress when i wear at dinner =)

 on the way to dinner =)

 on the way when back ipoh =)

on the way to dinner , i saw Starbucks =)

 
the first food of the dinner , SPECIAL !


i love the building of KL =)

 the place that i take my dinner =)
damn nice !

my cousin married =)

 do my BM revision on car =)

No comments:

Post a Comment