Sunday, August 15, 2010

my PMR trial exam result T.T

ishh..
i hate PMR deeply !
my PMR result is damn bad !
i fail my trial exam  T.T


my PMR trial exam result..
♥ BM __ 36 % - fail
♥ BI __ 48 % - pass
♥ BC __ 58 % - pass
♥ SJ __ 40 % - pass
♥ KH __ 40 % - pass
♥ SC __ 49 % - pass
♥ GE __ 25 % - fail
♥ MM __ 64 % - pass

me first time fail BM only..
sad  :(
my GE..
is the subject that the lowest mark in trial :'(
but my MM is the subject that the highest mark..
hehess :)
SJ is the subject that let me feel excited..
i pass my SJ ! i pass it !
so excited ya..haha =]


actually..
my SC and MM  got a liitle bit "tong shui" lar..
hehess..just some question only lar..
thx the people who "tong shui" to me ya..
MM__
♥ Wong Shiao Mei
♥ Wong Yoke Theng
SC__
♥ Wong Shiao Mei
thx you all "tong shui" to me ya :)

i must more hardworking in my PMR..
my target is just simply want all subject pass !

add oil , Lai Kher Ann..
u can do it best !
GAMBAHTEH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment