Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sky Lounge & Euro House

21.07.2012

same day also :p
KahYee date me to Sky Lounge :)
after i back home ,
i bath quickly and make up :p
7pm something ,
XinYi reach my house for fetch me :)
XinYi and me is the person who reach Sky Lounge .
then we wait all of them coming at the ground floor of MH Hotel :)
there is such a beautiful hotel :)

 my look :D

outfit ! ;)


with Xinyi ,
she so tall because of she wearing high heels !


Huimei is the second person who reach :p

 these three girls are my bestie forever :)
when i'm feel unhappy , they will cheer me up .
thank you ! :* ILY :p

the last girl !
Kahyee reach also :D

 XinYi

 KahYee

HuiMei

then ,
we waiting the boys coming :/
KuanKeen , Dickson , AunJian and Ah Fai .
after they reach ,
we went up to Sky Lounge ;D

the chair is damn nice :D


with my kei gah lou , KuanKeen :)

drinking HoneyDew :D

 Dickson 


we stay at there until 9pm something ,
KuanKeen ask me to have next round with them .
Euro House :p
then ,
we all went to the next round except KahYee and XinYi .

by my cousin , Soon Keat :)

when we reach ,
there have no more places .
so we need to wait outside :/


:D

kei gah lou again , hahaha :p

we wait until almost 11pm ,
Dickson fetch me and HuiMei back home :/
cause Dickson still need to go jj for meet hie family .
so , 
Huimei and me didn't enter Euro :(
just Fai , AunJian , MoonYung , SoonKeat , Tiger , KuanKeen and WaiChun enter :(
sad case :(
but i already having some happy hour with them , 
LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment