Sunday, November 20, 2011

imma a make up artist :P

15.11.11

my cousin reunion party :)
at Kampung Tawas .
she got a performance at that night too .
she call me to help her make up ,
and all of her friends too .
i help 10++ peoples make up almost in two hours -.- 
LOL , i admire myself :P



my cousin :)
when we reach there ,
i saw many people :D




and my others cousin at there also :)
i saw him ,
a cute boy :D
he is my cousin too .


fatty boy :D
he was telling me that he is three years old :)
BLEKKKK :P
YEEEEEE :D
PIGGGGG :O
he say he wanna be a monster and shock me :P
i'm so ugly :/
OMG , he is damn cuteeeeeeeee :D
the time of performance was start .

opening dance :)
my cousin who is with the shirt of red colour :)
my cousin too :D
PINK CUTE CHILD .
fashion show .
my cousin also :P
is the tall one ,
not the indian girl -.-
LOL , this four boys are damn funny . XD

No comments:

Post a Comment